Baramulti Whistleblowing System
If you see or suspect a fraud and / or violation of Company rules that has occurred, such as:
- Conflicts of interest, bribery, corruption and extortion.
- Theft, embezzlement and misuse of assets.
- Money laundering, objectionable act and abuse of power.
- Violation of law and Company regulation.
- Harassment (physical, verbal, non-verbal/gesture, visual, and emotional)
- Others Violation
Please report to us so we can follow up. We are very grateful for your participation in helping us to make Baramulti Ethics
Gratification in accordance with Article 5 of Law No. 20 of 2001 on the Eradication of Corruption Crimes.
Gratification that is not permitted in the environment of Baramulti personnel is contained in the Code of Conduct, Article 15 concerning Gifts and Entertainment.
"Baramulti personnel are prohibited from requesting or receiving gifts or entertainment in any form from any party, whether or not it leads to acts of bribery."
If Baramulti's personnel receive submissions or offers (invitations) and receive a gift (parcel) from specific parties, it is mandatory to report gratuities through the gratuity website https://gratifikasi.bws.baramultigroup.co.id/ to get responses and approval from the Code of Ethics Committee of each company in Baramulti Group